Injection Pump for Dodge Ram Diesel
Pick up a high-powered injection pump for your Cummins diesel. We have pumps for 12V engines to meet any budget. Shop now for low prices and fast shipping.
P-Pump Parts and Services
Pump Shipping Instructions
- Put the pump in a 5 gallon bucket (shaft down) for 30 min.
- Tip it on its side to drain fuel for 30 min,
- Then back up to drain oil again 30 min.
- Remove all the "accessories and brackets" from the pump.*
- Remove Any fuel or oil lines and fittings
- Remove The support bracket on the bottom of the pump
- Remove Any fitting in the afc for boost reference (commonly Damaged in shipping)
- Remove All the throttle bracket and linkage assembly
- leave the throttle & shut off lever on.
- Remove the shutoff solenoid and bracket.
- Bag your pump, (heavy trash bags) (protects box from getting oil soaked and returned)
- Do Not use packing peanuts, use wadded up newspaper until the box is full of paper.
- Use more paper than you think you should.