Terms & Conditions
Table Of Contents:
- Agreement To Terms
- Return Freight On Transmissions
- Transmission Warranty
- Core Returns
- International Shipping
- SMS Marketing
- Gift Cards
- Order Cancellation
- Free Shipping
- User Comments
- Content Liability
- Reservation Of Rights
- Removal Links From Our Website
1. Agreement To Terms
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Power Driven Diesel’s Website.
Power Driven Diesel is located at:
660 North 800 West,
Cedar City, Utah 84721
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full, including our Returns and Refunds policy. Do not continue to use Power Driven Diesel’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
2. Return Freight On Transmission
Return freight on transmissions will be covered for the first 25% of the Warranty (IE 1 year Warranty = 3 months)
All Faulty Transmissions Must Be Returned To be Repaired.
If you would like an advanced exchange (We send you one First) The New Transmission Must be paid for in full and will be refunded (minus hard parts*) when we receive the unit needing repair.
*Hard Parts (ie billet shafts) will not be refunded since you are getting a new transmission with new shafts.
3. Transmission Warranty
Stock Plus Transmission is a one-year limited warranty on workmanship.
550HP and above are a two-year limited warranty on workmanship.
Injector Pump Injectors and turbos
Warranty for injection pumps. injectors or turbos is limited to repair or replacement by Power Driven Diesel exclusive option. Said warranty will not be honored in case of damage or malfunction due to improper installation, misuse, neglect, unauthorized disassembly or alteration, or external physical damage. No warranty is made for any claims for special, indirect, or consequential damages (including. but not limited to component removal or installation. equipment down time, prospective profits, or other economic loss) due to any defect deemed otherwise warranted by Power Driven Diesel.
4. Core Returns
All undamaged and usable core returns will be fully refunded if core(s) are returned with core return card within 60 days after shipment date. Undamaged and usable core returns Without Core Return Card will have a charge up to 25% be deducted from the core(s) value. Undamaged and usable core returns more than 60 days after shipment date will be given 50% of core(s) value. Damaged cores will be evaluated and partial if any refund will be refunded at Power Driven Diesel’s Sole Discretion.
Cores that will receive no refund:
- Chinese Injectors
- Missing Injectors (i.e. Lost in the mail)
- Injectors with tool marks on threads and sealing surface
Transmission Parts Core Returns
All undamaged and usable core returns will be fully refunded if core(s) are returned within 45 days after shipment date.
Undamaged and usable core returns more than 45 days after shipment date will be given 50% of core(s) value.
Damaged cores will be evaluated and partial if any refund will be refunded at Power Driven Diesel’s Sole Discretion.
Cores that will receive no refund:
- Broken or Cracked Transmission Case (call us first)
- Valve Bodies in non usable condition
5. International Shipments
DUTIES AND FEES FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
The calculation of duties depends on the assessable value of a dutiable shipment. For the purpose of this calculation, dutiable goods are given a classification code that is known as the Harmonized System code. Power Driven Diesel has no ability to alter or modify these codes or the costs they entail. Customs fees, duties, taxes and any other import/export fees (herein referred to as “fees”) are not the responsibility of Power Driven Diesel. The payment of duties and taxes is the responsibility of the receiver. Power Driven Diesel is not at liberty to reimburse recipients for fees they accrue through importing our products. This policy covers all imports and exports including original orders, warranties, replacements, and returns, since Power Driven Diesel does not control import and export fees.
6. SMS Marketing
By checking the box and entering your phone number in the checkout page, you consent to receive marketing text messages (such as [promotion codes] and [cart reminders]) from Power Driven Diesel at the number provided, including messages sent by autodialer. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies. You can unsubscribe at any time by replying STOP or clicking the unsubscribe link (where available) in one of our messages.
7. Gift Cards
Cannot be redeemed for cash. Valid as store credit at powerdrivendiesel.com only. Returned items for refund will be refunded as store credit only.
8. Order Cancellation
Power Driven Diesel reserves the right to cancel and refund orders based on errors such as pricing, availability, and part numbers. This includes use of coupon codes other than intended. Coupons are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Coupons, unless stated otherwise, cannot be combined with any other coupons or any other offer or discounts or promotions offered. Coupons cannot be used on gift cards, gift certificates, or store credit.
9. Free Shipping
Free shipping applies to orders $99+ with exclusions. Free shipping exclusions include but are not limited to: transmissions, transmission kits, cylinder heads, blocks, and turbos.
Unless otherwise stated, Power Driven Diesel and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Power Driven Diesel All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.powerdrivendiesel.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.powerdrivendiesel.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.powerdrivendiesel.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.powerdrivendiesel.com
- Redistribute content from Power Driven Diesel (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
12. User Comments
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Power Driven Diesel does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Power Driven Diesel, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Power Driven Diesel shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Power Driven Diesel reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Power Driven Diesel a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Power Driven Diesel; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
15. Content Liability
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
16. Reservation Of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
17. Removal Of Links
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Power Driven Diesel reserves the right to amend this agreement at any time.