The Borg Warner SXE turbo line introduces the latest in turbo technology. With a new/redesigned compressor housing and a Forge Milled Compressor wheel (FMW), the SX-E turbos not only outflow their SX3/4 counterparts by a substantial amount, but they spool faster and come standard with a 360° thrust-bearing, allowing them to last longer and run higher power levels. Get the most out of your truck and ahead of the competition with a Borg Warner SX-E turbo.
Commonly used as a small/moderate single turbo or as the secondary (small/bottom turbo) in compound turbo set-ups, this S364(SX-E) turbo flows up to 82lbs/min. That’s enough flow for a maximum of 660+HP! This turbo has been and still is a popular application for compound set-ups where it is compounded in conjunction with a larger aftermarket turbo. Whether you want to finish the quarter mile in record time, make a full pull with a sled, or beat your neighbors mustang (you know which one I’m talking about), this turbo will help get you there.
Power Driven Diesel does not recommend this turbo for towing applications because of its size. For best towing results we recommend keeping your stock turbo or upgrading to the S362sx-e, you can also check out our compound turbo systems for maximum towing performance
- *660+HP Capable
- Twin hydrodynamic journal bearings
- 360° thrust bearing (standard)
- Pre-machined boost port
- FMW compressor wheel with extended tip technology
- Integrated speed sensor port
- Adjustable compressor and turbine housing orientation
- Compressor cover re-circulation grooves
- 64.5mm Compressor wheel Inducer Diameter
- 68/73mm Turbine Wheel Exducer Diameter
- T4 or T3 turbine housing (Customers choice)
NOTE: *Maximum HP ratings are only attainable with proper supporting modifications