The Borg Warner SXE turbo line introduces the latest in turbo technology. With a new/redesigned compressor housing and a Forge Milled Compressor wheel (FMW), the SX-E turbos not only outflow their SX3/4 counterparts by a substantial amount, but they spool faster and come standard with a 360° thrust-bearing, allowing them to last longer and run higher power levels. Get the most out of your truck and be ahead of the competition with a Borg Warner SX-E turbo.
Commonly used as a small/moderate single turbo or as the secondary (small/bottom turbo) in compound turbo set-ups, this S362(SX-E) turbo flows up to 77lbs/min. That’s enough flow for a maximum of 620+HP! This turbo has been and still is a popular application for compound set-ups where it is compounded in conjunction with a larger aftermarket turbo. Whether you want to finish the quarter mile in record time, make a full pull with a sled, or just have more power to pull your camper, this turbo will help get you there.
This is the largest single turbo Power Driven Diesel recommends for towing applications. You can also check out our compound turbo systems for maximum towing performance.
- *620+HP Capable
- Twin hydrodynamic journal bearings
- 360° thrust bearing (standard)
- Pre-machined boost port
- FMW compressor wheel with extended tip technology
- Integrated speed sensor port
- Adjustable compressor and turbine housing orientation
- Compressor cover re-circulation grooves
- 62mm Compressor wheel Inducer Diameter
- 68/73mm Turbine Wheel Exducer Diameter
- T4 or T3 turbine housing (Customers choice)
NOTE: *Maximum HP ratings are only attainable with proper supporting modifications