The Borg Warner SXE turbo line introduces the latest in turbo technology. With a new/redesigned compressor housing and a Forge Milled Compressor wheel (FMW), the SX-E turbos not only outflow their SX3/4 counterparts by a substantial amount, but they spool faster and come standard with a 360° thrust-bearing, allowing them to last longer and run higher power levels. Get the most out of your truck and be ahead of the competition with a Borg Warner SX-E turbo.
Commonly used as a small/moderate single turbo or as the secondary (small/bottom turbo) in compound turbo set-ups, the S362(SX-E) turbo flows up to 77lbs/min, the S363(SX-E) turbo flows up to 78lbs/min, and the S364(SX-E) turbo flows up to 82lbs/min. That’s enough flow for a maximum of 620+HP, 630+HP, 660+HP respectivley!
- *620+HP Capable
- Twin hydrodynamic journal bearings
- 360° thrust bearing (standard)
- Pre-machined boost port
- FMW compressor wheel with extended tip technology
- Integrated speed sensor port
- Adjustable compressor and turbine housing orientation
- Compressor cover re-circulation grooves
- 62,63,64.5mm Compressor wheel Inducer Diameter
- 68mm Turbine Wheel Exducer Diameter
- T4 turbine housing
NOTE: *Maximum HP ratings are only attainable with proper supporting modifications