aFe Power’s new rear differential cover brings performance engineering to the protection of your axle’s differential. This differential cover is constructed out of durable die-cast A380 aluminum with reinforced ribs and wrinkle black powder-coating with machined fins for maximum strength and styling. This cover comes with all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation. The Pro Series differential covers include a oil level sight glass and deep reach magnetic dip stick for maximum protection.
5 Quart Lube Capacity:
This cover has about a 5 quart lube capacity at the factory line, factory cover holds about 4 quarts.
Built-in Internal/External fins:
Built-in internal and external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the outside air for maximum cooling.
Magnetic Drain/Fill Plug:
This system incorporates a large magnetic drain and deep reach fill plug to capture loose particles for maximum rear-end protection.
Oil Level Sight Glass:
Pre-installed large oil level sight glass with calibration plug set to the factory fluid level to eliminate overfilling.
- 5 Quart Lube Capacity
- Constructed out of durable A380 die-cast aluminum
- Reinforced ribs and wrinkle black powder-coating with machined fins
- Magnetic drain and fill plug that captures loose particles for maximum rear-end protection
- Large oil level sight glass with calibration plug set to the factory fluid level to eliminate overfilling
- Includes a fully machined groove to accept supplied O-ring for a leak free seal
- Fits AAM 11.50-14 Bolt Axles
2001-2016 GM Duramax V8-6.6L (td)
2001-2007 GM 3500 V8-8.1L
2003-2012 Dodge/RAM Cummins L6-5.9L/6.7L (td)
2013-2015 RAM Cummins L6-5.9L/6.7L (td) Leaf Spring Only
(Does not fit coil spring suspension)
Note: This cover fits the AAM 11.50-14 Bolt Axles