Now available in convenient kits, you can replace deteriorated or damaged factory boots with ease! This kit fits 5.9L Cummins-equipped 2003-2007 Dodge Ram trucks.
- 1x 2.75″-2.75″x6″ boot for turbo connection
- 2x 3″-3″x6″ boots for CAC connections
- 1x 3″-3″x4.25″ boot for intake horn connection
- 6x Constant-tension clamps for 3″ connections
- 2x Constant-tension clamps for 2.75″ connections
Designed with 5 layers of aramid fiber reinforcing for mechanical strength at high temperatures, and a special inner liner material that is highly resistant to heat and oil, our high-performance engine boots are the best option on the market for your charge air piping couplers. We routinely use these boots on trucks that make well over 100 psi of boost. In addition to offering the best strength available, they provide unparalleled durability. Because of the design and construction, they survive over the long haul in towing applications. To top it all off, we include our heavy-duty constant tension spring clamps to all but eliminate the chance of boost leaks and blow-offs.
Check out the video below for more information: