Not for use in transmissions. Do not mix with other fluids
aFe Power’s new rear differential cover brings performance engineering to the protection of your axle’s differential. This differential cover is constructed out of durable cast aluminum with reinforced ribs and wrinkle black powder-coating with machined fins for maximum strength and styling. This cover comes with all necessary hardware and includes an O-ring for a leak-free seal. The Pro Series differential covers include a oil level sight glass and deep reach magnetic dip stick for maximum protection. This cover fits the 10.25 & 10.50-12 Bolt Axles.
5 Quart Lube Capacity:
This cover has about a 5 quart lube capacity at the factory line, factory cover holds about 4 quarts.
Built-in Internal/External fins:
Built-in internal and external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the outside air for maximum cooling.
Magnetic Drain/Fill Plug:
This system incorporates a magnetic drain plug to capture loose particles for maximum rear-end protection.
Oil Level Sight Glass:
Pre-installed large oil level sight glass with calibration plug set to the factory fluid level to eliminate overfilling.
Group IV synthetic base:
This competition proven formulation utilizes a group IV synthetic base along with a proprietary additive package that reduces drag, resist foaming and maintains its viscosity under extreme heat and high loads.
The PRO Guard D2 Synthetic 75W-90 limited slip gear oil exceeds the performance requirements of API GL-5 recommended for both open and limited slip applications.
- Constructed out of durable cast aluminum
- Reinforced ribs and wrinkle black powder-coating with machined fins
- Magnetic drain and fill plug that captures loose particles for maximum rear-end protection
- Large oil level sight glass with calibration plug set to the factory fluid level to eliminate overfilling
- Includes a fully machined groove to accept supplied O-ring for a leak free seal
- Fits 10.25 & 10.50-12 Bolt Axles
- Fully Synthetic 75W-90
- Exceeds API GL-5 Specs
- High temperature high shear stability
- Lowers operating temperature
- No extra additives required
- Consistent limited slip operation
- Group IV synthetic base oil
Verify that this differential cover is correct for your vehicle by counting the bolts that hold the cover to the axle. This cover is compatible with Ford Sterling axles that have 12 bolt hole.