aFe Power’s rear differential cover brings performance engineering to the protection of your axle’s differential. This differential cover is constructed out of durable cast aluminum with reinforced ribs and machined fins for maximum strength and styling. This cover comes with all necessary hardware and includes an O-ring for a leak-free seal. This cover fits the Ford F-250/F-350/Excursion 10.25 & 10.50-12 Bolt Axles.
5 Quart Lube Capacity:
This cover has about a 5 quart lube capacity at the factory line, factory cover holds about 4 quarts.
Built-in Internal/External fins:
Built-in internal and external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the outside air for maximum cooling.
Magnetic Drain Plug:
This system incorporates a magnetic drain plug to capture loose particles for maximum rear-end protection. Also included is a 1/8″ NPT calibration plug that is set to the factory fluid level which eliminates accidental overfilling.
2000-2005 Ford Excursion
- Constructed out of durable, cast aluminum
- Neodymium magnetic drain plug is used for maximum gear protection
- A 1/8″ NPT calibration plug is added and set to the factory fluid level for easier/quicker filling
- Includes a fully machined groove to accept supplied O-ring for a leak free seal
- Fits the Ford F-250/F-350/Excursion 10.25 & 10.50-12 Bolt Axles
Verify that this differential cover is correct for your vehicle by counting the bolts that hold the cover to the axle. This cover is compatible with Ford Sterling axles that have 12 bolt hole.